27 December, 2006

Couple of finishes ...

I stitched this for Sue for Christmas but couldn't reveal it as I know she reads my blog!




She was absolutely delighted with it as stitching and tea go hand in hand as far as she's concerned. I like the way she thinks!

On Christmas Eve I decided to start a scarf for Bec. I'd bought the wool in October from a craft show in Cardiff. After working on it all day yesterday, I finally finished it.





Basically it's just a ball of "Zip" and a pair of 10mm needles. Cast on 20 stitches and knit until you run out (leaving enough to cast on), easy peasy, lemon squeezy (when you get the hang of keeping the stitches on the needle, slippery little suckers has to be the understatement of the year ...

4 comments:

Karen said...

What beautiful things!!!

Jinger said...

What an absolutely gorgeous scarf!!!!!!!!!!!! It truly makes me want to learn to knit!

Anonymous said...

Hi... can I comment here even though I don't have an account?

I have a Live Journal, would have been fun if we could have put each others blogs on our friends lists, but I guess that's not possible :-( Mine is friends locked, so you can't read (most of it) unless you are on my friends list (I don't want to put Amaya pictures on open posts)

My fanfics aren't locked though, so you can read those!

I didn't remember the link to your blog, but then I searched it based on your email adress... and there it was!

Hm... merry Christmas by the way!

Say hi to Gary, Rebecca, Jasper and Sue from me!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for spamming your list... just trying to get the link to my journal right, so that you can find it...

it's http://dagdrommer.livejournal.com

- just in case I don't get it right this time either!