27 March, 2006

Why is it?

Why is it that men have to be so flipping awkward?! Tomorrow Gary is on strike, he phoned me up in work to say that he'd take me to work by 8.30 so that he can have the car as he's taking Jason to look for a car. He'll come and pick me up for 4.30 as Tesco's are delivering between 5 and 7.

Then he phones me back and asks if Sue will be able to give me a lift home to save him hitting the traffic when he comes back into town to fetch me.

Bear in mind, I've already asked my boss, Jen if I can start early tomorrow and finish early to fit in with his plans about dropping me off and picking me up.

We have a bloody truck for heaven's sake - WHY DON'T I JUST DRIVE THAT???? (He's bound to come up with an excuse as to why not .... sigh ....)

MEN - AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!
Cannonball

No comments: