12 March, 2006

RIP SID

Sid

You touched my heart, you gave me Gary and for that I'll always be grateful. You brought him up well and he is a wonderful person, a loving husband and a doting father, thank you.

Your illness was courageously bourne but you were too tired to fight it anymore and you lost the battle on Saturday. I'm sorry that your sons didn't make it there on time to help your passing, but they tried their hardest and I know you were near when they said their goodbyes to you.

I hope that Gary and I arrange the funeral the way you would have wanted it and that all your wishes are respected.

Goodbye, my friend. I will miss you.

Your loving daughter-in-law,
Nicola

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Nichola. You are all in my thoughts. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. You are in my thoughts.