16 October, 2011

Sunrise

I love to take Max for early morning walks at the weekend (not as early as 6 a.m., that's for the weekdays when I have no choice.   It's dark and I don't like it.  No, the weekends are for around 8 o'clock, when the sun is just rising and there's dew on the grass.   A bit like this ...


The picture just doesn't capture the beauty of the morning, but I'm sure with a little imagination, you'll understand what I mean.

We met up with other dog walkers who asked if we'd like to join them (no pic I'm afraid) but Max had a brilliant time, I'm so glad that he's a sociable pup, he'll hook up with any dog that'll play and run around with him, and of course, it teaches him to play nicely so its all good.

He loves to chase sticks, but even I had to stop him trying to get this one home ...


We're so gonna be banned from the park at this rate...


No comments: