24 August, 2009

Woodland Shawl



Yep, I know I haven't been around much lately - depression will do that to you, plus I've had to do someone else's job whilst doing my own so I haven't felt like doing much when I've got home of an evening. But I'm off for over a week now and intend to recharge my batteries, explain my absence more fully (brace yourselves!) and show off what little I've been knitting lately.



So without further ado, here's my first attempt at lace. It's called Woodland Shawl and I've knitted it on some beautiful yarn called Handmaiden Sea Silk - it's made from seaweed and I love it! My friend Jules gave me some for Christmas last year and now I'm totally addicted to it. I have since bought some more and have squirrelled it away like Scratt with his nuts...!

2 comments:

Karen said...

It's beautiful! And I'm so happy to see you are back to blogging. : ) I've been neglecting my blog lately myself. I have actually started to stitch a bit again and made a little progress on my WIP. So I'll be posting soon, too.

Unknown said...

very interesting to read ....thanks for giving this kind of blogs....,thanks for sharing with us......

--
Venus
You cannot go wrong on the

best security systems