27 January, 2008

Deepest Love - Week 2

Finally I have a cross stitch wip to show you!! I'm going to crack on with Deepest Love until the end of February and whether I've finished it or not, I will then have to start Passione Ricamo's Country Sunset for my mother's birthday in June - I'm really looking forward to stitching it ... NOT.


I'm afraid to say that I'm struggling with her, Queen Mermaid just flew along but I can't seem to get into this one for some reason and I'm told she's a really quick stitch. So if you can help me along, I'd be really grateful!

No other news I'm afraid - I still don't know if I've got the job I'm going for as there's been a breakdown in communication between departments (typical). The closing date was supposed to have been on Friday but Personnel have advertised it as tomorrow at noon so I'm another weekend stressed up, sigh ...

Couldn't have been as bad as last Sunday when I fell down the stairs though ...

2 comments:

Sally said...

Deepest Love is beautiful so far Nicola. Sorry to hear you're not finding her good to stitch. Not done this one so no tips or anything I'm afraid.

Samantha said...

You've made a great start Nicola - she's looking lovely. Is this the mermie that's on the same piece of fabric as QM? Just think how beautiful and bling they will look together when you've finished!