30 September, 2007

An apology!

I'm very sorry ladies, but I can't update you with a pic for Deepest Love (whispers) because I haven't put a stitch in all weekend!!
I've been gardening! Well digging out the bricks and rubble that we put in last year to stop weeds and the like, before covering the borders with pea shingle and bark. Now I've decided that I don't like it and have spent all afternoon digging it all out again - knackered it an understatement!

I have one more border to dig out (I think I'll take some before and after pictures for it, just to prove that I really am neglecting my stitching for gardening ~ and of course, Meerkat Manor!) but I think my step-father will be helping me as it's going to be a pretty horrendous job and he's absolutely loving the fact that I'm vying to be the new Alan Titchmarsh ....

So forgive me, but I haven't stitched but (stands up and puts hand on heart) I will tonight and upload a pic tomorrow. Oh yes I will ...

Thank you so much for the comments, I had a good chuckle at them! Nope, I don't get hangovers ~ ever! I can drink until I'm sick and I'll still get up at my usual time and crack on with what I need to crack on with. I know, I know, it's so unfair, but there it is!
Update tomorrow - promise!

2 comments:

glamlawlib said...

Ooooh keeping us in suspense huh?! Your garden plans sound great, you'll def. have to take some photos of your hard work :)

Anonymous said...

I can't blame you, cos I've been using the same excuse! Your garden plans sound exhausting.