18 June, 2007

Diet

I've decided to join Rosemary Conley Diet Club. I've also decided that I'm going to do the Aspire Channel Swim this year too. Thats 1408 lengths in a 25 metre pool - not easy. Trust me, I know, I've done it before. I have a deadline of 3 months in which to complete it. I need to average around 80 lengths a session, 4 times a week to complete it comfortably. It starts in September and finishes on 9th December. (All sponsors/donations will be gratefully received, hence the, er, begging bowl on the right...)

Today is Day 1 of my diet - I'm allowed 1200 calories for the first two weeks to kick start it, after that the calorie intake goes up. She encourages you to exercise around 3 - 4 times a week too, so tonight I'll have my Tai Bo tape out. I don't like aerobics or attending classes. I'm more of a mermaid kinda girl. So this week I'll spend doing Tai Bo and next week, I'll be in the pool, training for my channel swim.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Bev said...

good luck with your swimming, i couldnt walk for a week properly when i did 5 miles,
( mind you that was before the kids so now i would be like that after 10 lengths lol)