Five Questions and Five Things.
For the first part, 5 Questions - my dear readers can ask me five questions--either in comments or feel free to email them if you'd prefer. I'll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows.
For the second, 5 things about me.
Here are the rules:
1. Get tagged.
2. List 5 things that haven't been revealed in your blog.
3. Tag 5 others.
Ok, here goes!
1. I was born in Wegburg, Germany in a RAF Hospital.
2. I used to have a "dat" when I was small. It was a pink traycloth that I took absolutely everywhere with me - no exception. It was my comfort blanket.
3. I used to suck my thumb.
4. I would love to play the drums.
5. I wear my grandfather's wedding ring on my right hand and my grandmother's keeper ring on my wedding finger with my wedding ring.
Now it's your turn to ask me anything, feel free to email me (I *think* my email is public!) or pop your question in the comments.
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!
Enjoy and lets have some fun!