27 October, 2006

Royal Holiday Madness!

I love this forum!

Stitch Direct




Claire (the owner) and I are best friends and supposed to be stitching Royal Holiday together with Michelle who's Queen is also languishing while other projects take over, for me it's obligation stitching for Christmas, Claire is just plain addicted to HAED right now, and Michelle has just become an aunt so has been knitting like crazy (you get the point, three Royal Holidays have been shoved aside for other WIP's.



Yesterday, I decided to liven things up a bit, here's the result!

Royal Holiday "I'm *so* Put Out Club

Hope you have as much fun reading it as we all did writing it.

2 comments:

glamlawlib said...

LOL! I hope my lavender flower fairy WIP doesn't start that nonsense her sister lily of the valley! :)

Looks like you had a fun time at work too for a good cause!

Hope your little girl is ok, got my fingers x'd for the results for you both.

Kim said...

Hiya, just stumbled across your blog and was wondering what the yarn was you knitted your socks with? it looks lovely (and I get stuck on socks too, I've yet to get a heel done!!)