21 September, 2006

Weight Watchers

Started back at Weight Watchers last week. Been feeling like my weight has been totally out of control for months now. Just by going to the gym I lost nearly a stone, but I haven't been very good in the food department.

So last week I took the bull by the horns and joined. I'm a very slow loser when it comes to getting rid of the excess weight, losing on average half a pound a week which is so disheartening, but this week I lost 4 lb! I was chuffed beyond belief!

I followed the Full Choice plan last week, but this week I've changed to No Count. I think this one is more "wholesome" as I can't eat processed food. Everything has to be made from scratch, plus a little bird told me that it helps a lot with psoriasis sufferers, so I'm giving No Count a whirl this week.

Gym tonight too!

No comments: