14 February, 2006

Tuesday 14 Feb

Valentine's day.

My husband sent me a rude text which of course I showed around the whole office. Well, I just had to, didn't I? Heh heh heh!!

Changed my long day from today to Thursday so that I could wait in for Asda to come and they have just phoned to tell me that they are running late and would be there after 5 tonight. I could have worked all day after all - isn't that just typical?

Pain diary - 5/10 so I think I'm getting better. The antibiotics seem to have kicked in.

Still no word from the hospital about my mammagram though...

I think my very dear friend is writing a fanfic about me and one of my on screen boyfriends, namely Horatio Caine! With her sense of humour and writing flare, it's going to be one hell of a story if she does write it!

Bought a beautiful beaded bookmark this morning for my friend who just loves to read. It's her birthday soon and the bookmark is coming from America. Hope it gets here in time ...

No comments: