14 October, 2007

No stitchy pics - sorry!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who posted their good wishes and thoughts for Bec, she's much better now and hasn't had a nosebleed in a week, so fingers crossed that'll be the end of it for a while.

Secondly, I have my stitchy mojo back (thanks to the anonomous person who sent it back (!) I think I got all mermaid-ed out. I've now put Deepest Love away for a while so that I can get on with my Christmas stitching ~ hence no pictures because I don't want to spoil it, but I promise I'll post on Boxing Day what I'm stitching at the mo. Cross my heart, hope to die. There.

On the gardening side of things though, look what's been growing!

I even have daffodils shooting up.... IN OCTOBER!!! Sheesh! At this rate, I'll have blooms at Christmas, never mind St David's_Day! Look!


I seem to have become addicted to gardening programmes. I'm avidly watching Gardeners World (and even taking notes! How sad am I!) In fact, I've just come in from the garden after planting some tete a tetes, crocuses and some snakes heads where I apparently have a "raised flower bed" - imagine that! I just thought it was a walled bit at the back of my garage with some earth in it, go figure! I'm posh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? We really got to wait until Boxing Day for a stitching update? Awwwwwww :o(

Anyway, you posh gardener green fingered person, your pots look great :o)

Deb said...

Nicola, I'm delighted to hear your stitching muse has returned. Even mermaids need a deep sea sleep sometimes. Your Beck and flowers need attention and maybe the holidays, too. So, all sounds well...:) Show us what your new, smallies stitching is turning out!
Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi honey. Your blog template looks every so strange on my computer. All your sidebars are at the top and your posts are down the bottom of the page. Is it just my computer or are you seeing it like that to?